Wednesday, February 4, 2009

oneheckofadrama!

The other day my business teacher told us that another teacher would be coming in to invigilate our class. Immediately, we went from classroom to movie set with my teacher Pn.A suddenly assuming the role of director.

The whole class on the other hand were in a complete blur (as always). I was just starting to grasp the announcment when Pn.A said in a frantic tone, “Ok Jean, you do the first question. When I call you, go up front and write the answer on the board! ” Huh!? What? I didn't even know what the question was! What to do? What to do? Thankfully my wise friend beside me had words of advice “Just go there and write sum shit la”(yea, I'm sure)

When the invigilator walked in, the class became completely silent and Pn.A started to teach while standing for the first time. (no, seriously.most of the time she just sits her butt down, starts talking for like 10 mins then stops.) Anyway, there I was in complete awe that my teacher could actually stand when she threw a question at the class. “Anyone like to answer? Ah, Jean how bout you?” Great, I went to the board and ended up taking my friend’s advice… I wrote sum shit..

Halfway through all this drama the invigilator started to walk around the class and checking students notes at random. Alamak!. Well, thankfully she never reached my desk. She stopped and ask Pn.A where were our assignments?(so to speak). Pn.A said, “They all have a file with all their assignments in it but I guess they didn't bring it” Whoa, what file? Did my teacher just tell a lie? We have a file? Yea, she lied…

The funny thing is, while this drama was going on, class was actually more interesting. Everyone was actually paying attention and my teacher was doing an excellent (dramatic) job in filling our brains with info of the business world. She was actually pretending to teach like how she was suppose to teach. geddit?? It didn't last long though.

Once the invigilator left, she sat her butt back down and half the class went back to sleep…..

1 comment: